Total TRIO – The Complete Product Solution
All-inclusive ownership for a complete vibration analysis program with the lowest overall cost of ownership.
Total TRIO packages all the key elements needed for a complete vibration data collection system. This includes database hosting and management, guaranteed 2-week service and repair, 3 years renewable service and support assistance, included ExpertALERT-Cloud license, WATCHMAN Expert Second Opinions, and WATCHMAN Reliability Portal management reporting.
Keep your TRIO system ready and up-to-date
- Total TRIO ensures your equipment is operational, hardware and software is up-to-date, and technical and analytical support is there if needed.
- With Total TRIO, the TRIO Controller is renewed every 3 years which keeps the technology always fresh.
- Analysts have access to Azima’s domain experts to get second opinions on tough recommendations.
- Support will give you head-of-line for repairs and provide loaners if repair will take longer than 2 weeks.
Total TRIO connects to the Industrial Internet of Things
- Total TRIO includes the WATCHMAN Data Center for database management and security. No IT capital expenses are required.
- An included use license of ExpertALERT-Cloud is provided to work through Azima’s cloud application.
- Key decision makers and program contributors can all gain insights into your PdM program through the included WATCHMAN Reliability Portal.
Performance assurances with Total TRIO ownership
With Total TRIO, you are covered for three years on your entire system. Check out some of the benefits:
- Sophisticated vibration data collection equipment and software
- Program setup assistance and training
- New software version upgrades
- Top priority for technical support
- Two-week guarantee repair scheduling
- New TRIO Controller upgrades every three years
|Total TRIO includes 3-year secure access to WATCHMAN Data Center.
Hosted database benefits include:
Azima develops and manufactures its own hardware and software to ensure world-class predictive maintenance (PdM) solutions. The heart of the Azima program is ExpertALERT™, a proprietary automated diagnostic software system that gets smarter with the accumulation of data. Unique to the industry, ExpertALERT simplifies data handling and vibration analysis which means new programs can be deployed with minimal experience or training. The Azima methodology puts data collection in the hands of technicians and operators on the plant floor and frees analytical and engineering staff to focus on analysis and plant readiness.
Proven methodology that delivers.
- Mitigate issues with staff turnover
- Preserve your historical machine data
- Maintain your PdM program through periods of organizational transition
Using simple and repeatable data gathering techniques, easy-to-follow machine setup wizards, and the automated data screening and analysis features of ExpertALERT, maintenance teams eliminate the time they spend reviewing healthy machine data and concentrate on the situations that need their attention.
Need more information, click the button to the right to schedule a demo or call Azima to find out how Total TRIO can help you.
Call +1 781.938.0707 or email sales@AzimaGlobal.com today!