TRIO Vibration Data Collector and Analyzer
Powerful, modular vibration data collectors and field analyzers offering automated vibration diagnostics in a simple-to-use, familiar Windows® interface.
TRIO® vibration data collectors and field analyzers are advanced vibration collection devices, but simple enough to place into the hands of everyday operators and field technicians. No need to be an analyst to gather quality, high-resolution data. Take the data to the analyst and keep the analytical staff highly utilized in their skill.
TRIO is ergonomically designed and uses Bluetooth® to wireless to connect the Windows tablet controller to the data acquisition device, providing comfort and efficiency when performing vibration data collection. Separating data acquisition from the controller makes TRIO the safest data collector available on the market.
Modular design lowers the overall cost of ownership
It is a computerized world and replacing the tablet interface from the acquisition unit allows users to simply update the controller as technology advances. TRIO offers a simple upgrade path as part of it Total TRIO solution.
With TRIO you get:
- Complete Machine History In Field
- 4 Simultaneous Channels Plus Dedicated Tachometer
- Included Triaxial Accelerometer
- Inexpensive Hardware Replacement
- Routine and Advanced Vibration Measurements
- Simple User-Interface
- Balance and Real Time Analyzer Options
- Various Carrying Options
TRIO offers key benefits for your maintenance program
- Versatility: Different sizes of tablet vibration data collectors to meet your needs
- Safety: TRIO controller can operate at safe distances giving distance between the operator and rotating machinery with Bluetooth®
- Robust: Four simultaneous channels of vibration data plus dedicated tachometer provides advanced data acquisition
- Effective: Expert automated diagnostic integration delivers solutions to managers and other decision makers
TRIO Models & Options
HAZLOC-Rated 10″ tablet that is lightweight and performance driven
- HAZLOC-Rated for Class 1, Division 2, Group A, B, C, D, T4 A
- IP-65 environmental rating and the stringent MIL-STD-810G standards
- 2.6 pounds and just 0.75 inches thick
- High-resolution, 10.1” touch LED Gorilla® glass display
TRIO CX10 / CA10
Rugged 10” tablet that is up to the demands of harsh industrial environments
- Lightweight at just 2.9 pounds
- 1.2 inches thick
- Rated for IP-65 | MIL-STD-810G standards for protection against dust & water
TRIO CX8 / CA8
Light and thin, rugged industrial 8″ tablet
- 8″ Capacitive touchscreen
- 2.2 lbs. and 0.9 inches thick
- Windows 10 OS
- Extended-life batteries standard
- IP-65 rated
Click here to download the product specification sheet.
The most complete program option for in-house programs.
- Database hosting through secure WATCHMAN Data Center
- WATCHMAN Expert Review for second opinions when needed
- All-inclusive support for three-years, renewable
- Two-week repair guarantee
- Included ExpertALERT-Cloud license
Click here to get the most out of our hardware purchase.